Sunday, March 18, 2012

October 29 - 30 - 31, 1976


From 1976 desk journal.

Friday, October 29  - (first writing since Yancie's birth Oct 9th)

A lot to write but difficult to casually note. Yancie is doing well, eating 22-23 ounces on some days.  Brenda is OK. At home. Isabel is worse. Don't know if Brenda will ever have the courage to make the required move. I may have to do it on my own.

I have been smoking more these past weeks. I don't exercise  any (except for work). I don't write. It remains to be seen whether I will establish any of my former routines. Of course much of this routine is not worth resuming anyway.

Saturday, October 30
I can't casually note a routine. Saturday anymore because I haven't discovered yet what my routine will be. I did get coffee with Frank this morning. And Brenda and I took Yancie to Eastridge Mall in the van. Yancie is a very peaceful traveler, sleeping all the time.


Sunday, October 31
A fairly quiet day, except for fuses blowing in water heater which I fixed. I wrote some reminiscences for Mickey. It was the first writing I have done in weeks - including these notes. I'll leave it to Brenda to keep Yancie notes. But she is changing perhaps in ways we don't see because we are too close.

No comments:

Post a Comment